Providing adequate nutrition to vegetarians is essential to ensure your body is healthy and comfortable. Unlike nutritional sources from animal nutrition from quite diverse but not concentrated, but to get the best nutrition we need to diversify our food sources. For vegetarians, it is not hard to get the nutrients you need, but you need to ensure that you have the nutrients you need.
The protein: It is a very important ingredient in every diet
– The average daily intake is: 45gr for women and 55g for men
– Beans (such as lentils, peas …)
– Ingredients from fermented soybeans (white beans, seeds …)
– Fruits, dried seeds
Iron and zinc: Iron helps healthy blood, zinc is responsible for cell metabolism, immune function, protein synthesis, wound healing.
Iron: – 18 mg for women aged 19-5
– 8 mg for men and women over 51 years.
Zinc: 8 mg for women and 11 mg for men.
– Green leafy vegetables (cabbage, cabbage, spinach, broccoli)
– Dried nuts (almonds, cashew nuts)
– Beans, fruits and dried fruits (apricots, dates, grapes), whole grains and whole bran.
Calcium: Helps maintain bones, teeth and help nerve cells function well
– Daily consumption: 1,000-1,200 mg for adults
– Nutritional resources: Dark green vegetables, algae and seaweed.
Vitamin B12: Often vegetarians who do not use eggs and dairy products will need to supplement B vitamins, in particular Vitamin B12
– Daily consumption: 1.5 mg for adults
– Nutritional resources: fermented soy products, fermented foods (soy sauce, miso, melon, kimchi), frozen mushrooms and algae, seaweed
The body needs enough fatty acids to absorb fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamins A, D, E and K. To regulate cholesterol, provide energy and maintain cardiovascular health as well as a A number of other important functions.
– Daily consumption: 1-2 tablespoons of omega fatty acids daily
– Nutritional resources: sesame oil, coconut oil …
This is a health food, but not everyone know that it is good for the production of collagen. Most green vegetables are good for the skin, they contain a lot of lutenin, an antioxidant, plenty of vitamin C, giving the skin enough moisture as well as increasing skin elasticity.
The spinach, spinach, asparagus are the best vegetables.
Sugar beets, watermelon, red grapes … red vegetables contain many antioxidants meaning they are excellent antioxidant food. They are also rich in lycopene – which helps prevent prostate cancer and lowers cholesterol
Beans (green beans, black beans, red beans.)
This is a necessary nutrition for vegetarians. In peas contains an acid that helps to hydrate the skin, keeping the skin moist enough. Helps increase elasticity as well as skin health, providing a firmer complexion.
For good results you should eat at least two tablespoons of beans each day.
It is one of the many sulfur foods. Helps produce collagen, regenerates collagen that has been destroyed. Garlic is also a great spice for your dish more delicious and attractive.